Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Project

Spent the first day of the long weekend repotting my haul. Due to the limited space, I use tall narrow pots. Oh my poor back!
 All but one successfully repotted. One isn't rooted so it's been separated out.

Ms. Coco and my sister's puppy, Bailey being curious.


Single bloom of... Jeepetch. Such a pretty little thing. Smells really good too.


My Maung Pani turned out to be a dwarf? It's so small compared to Malaysian Red, the biggest leaf measured at 2 inches.


One of the cuttings is not rooted. It has an interesting stump. Sacrificed the inflo so it may focus on rooting.

One of the cuttings from the first batch purchase. The branch is soft but the stump looks ok.

Something I learned from the seller. Just leave them like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment