Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dip Dip

Free Penang Peach Plumeria cuttings by Free Tree Society that they salvaged from a cut tree.

Hope they thrive.

My Maung Pani's inflo. I am patiently waiting for it.

I tried again planting edible plants, this is garlic.

Green onion. It didn't look like it's going to grow so I pulled the one behind out and lo and behold, it grew a new root.

Just planted this parsley. Was clearing the fridge and found this withered parsley.

My lemon grew more flowers. It seemed like I overwatered again. I suppose that caused the yellowing of the leaves. I also threw the moss away.

My plumeria corner!


Bought a new lotus - it's white. I also changed the pot to this. 

Mom gave me this pandanus (screwpine) to grow when I went home last weekend. It's expensive to buy the leaves in the city.

I brought back some wild poppy seeds from the vacation. It's been almost 2 weeks since but... let's hope for the best.

Gorgeous wild poppies.

Got myself another fiddle-leaf leaf for the living room last week. Only repotted today in the pot I used to grow lotus.

Brought Ms Coco to KL for a holiday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment