Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hi

Chives, cactus and mint.

Avocado seedlings and Amaryllis that I force-hibernated for a few months in the kitchen closet. 

I transplanted my stagnant wild strawberry. 

Balsam seedlings (from seed) that I bought from the farmer's market. 

Over-matured Japanese kale.


Lavendar has grown a little too wild.

New hydrangea to replace a recently deceased hydrangea, I lost it to crown rot.

The ever-wild basil. 

New addition: Lemon seedling sharing the pot with a basil seedling (seed from the ever-wild basil) and some portolucas from my dad's pot.

These are french bean plants, dwarf variety. Got the seeds from the farmers' market too. Other seeds that I've bought and sown are pink bachelor's button and edamame.

My happy Ylang Ylang. It was full of blooms a couple of weeks ago.

Bought a Magnolia Coco a month ago and apparently I planted her into the wrong type of soil. The seller was kind enough to replace me with a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment