Saturday, August 1, 2015

Little Love for My Gemusegarten

I finally had some little time for the gemusegarten.
What's thriving is my raap rapini.
Ms Hydrangea is doing not bad herself as usual.

Mr. Cordyline has grown quite a bit and may I say a little askew? I'm glad, though, that it got its red hue back. It was very green for a while.

Can't say the same for the independent mint. It is sick and it had to go through a major trimming. I also did a round of fish emulsion watering.

 Ms. Lavendar is doing ok - all over the place as usual but sprouted more.

Basil has grown scraggly and turned woody. Sigh. It also has recovered from some spotty disease.

The lime seedlings are still small.

The portulaca I nibbed illegally when I was at the nursery before I left for Hamburg grew, It's yellow. 

I have also decided to sow some seeds - carrot, mini plum tomato, french bean and snap pea. 


I picked some Sylt rose hips whilst I was there. Probably won't thrive due to the climate but I will give it a try.

Lastly, a little tealight holder I got from Hamburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment