Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A TIme for My Balcony Garden

After walking Odyssey, I spent a hour at my balcony re-organising the pots and gave hydrangea a little prune. It felt so good to touch the soil and tending to my plants.
There's a new addition to the family though: miniature gardenia (Will retake the photos - the lens was dusty). I bought it online from EM Nursery whom I bought the failed plumeria cuttings from. This time, the delivery was quick - I got it the next day.

It came with 2 flower buds.


My tomato seems to doing pretty good seeing how I have neglecting it. 3 separate clusters with one of them starting to fruit.  The plant also grew taller than me.

 Ms hydrangea still continues to bloom. Need to buy more fertiliser.

The kaffir lime seedlings. The darker ones (from my mom) will be 'smuggled' into Germany for BF's mom and partner in July. The lighter one is my own sowing. Sad looking compared to the ones my mom gave.

Raab rapini doing good.

Can't say the same about my carrots with 3 left. Should sow more, I suppose.

By the way, I can already smell the lavender from their leaves. It's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment