Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Good, The Bad and The Busy

I have been very occupied that I'm neglecting my gardening - just doing the bare necessity; watering and conditioning the soil with Yates Uplift. My greens - arugula and mixed greens planter is totally dying. I will find time during the weekend to re-sow some seeds.
Let the pictures talk, ok?

Bali Hai Gold has starting to slow down.

Look forward to seeing Kauka Wilder again. Might be moving her to a new location though.


Was supposed to grow this for its yummy shoots but I was too busy to harvest so I suppose I will look forward to its pea pods! 

 French beans looking good!

Clockwise: Mints, carrot, lavender and french beans.

Moved the fiddle fig leaf plants to balcony -  it suffered sunburn :(

Gorgeous shade of pink - it looked more vivid in real life actually.

Hello desert rose!

Tomato flowers are dying off. I hope they turn fruit!

The blooms of the new Amaryllis has spent. Sad, its lifespan is too short.


Now.... what has been keeping me super busy and caused me to move all my indoor plants out to the balcony - a new puppy! Her name is Odyssey.

Too bad Coco isn't really fond of her playfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment