Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello, How Do You Do

Moving house this time is pretty intense and a long process. We still have boxes unpacked and stuff like that. BUT.... that doesn't stop me from buying more plants! YAY!
Last week, I scored a lemon tree, another plumeria and a gorgeous adenium for my dad, which I feel like keeping it to myself.


The plumeria that I got at a discounted price, MYR45 without me asking for it. I was quite curious as to why the nursery owner was so nice. Being an amateur, I only found out the reason when I wanted to repot it, the plant is terribly slanted that it's almost impossible to plant it straight. Now I need to find a stick to get it straightened. The blooms were pretty nevertheless. Again, the soil crumbled apart during repotting that the roots broke apart. Sigh.



 The gorgeous adenium aka desert rose I'm planning to give to my dad. They are double flowers. 

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree

Heh. My very own lemon tree.


Hydrangea Sibilla bought from the florist. I propagated it.

 My very first hand bouquet, for the BF's secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment